The highest performance grow lights available today. A complete solution that will increase yields and quality while providing greater energy efficiency. Get the most from your investment.
Grow with DimLux. Start today.
The DimLux system
Unmatched featureSTO MAXIMIZE YOUR ROI
OPTIMAL CONTROL, MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
With the look and feel of these all-in-one lighting systems from DimLux you can tell that something special awaits your plants. Designed and manufactured in Holland to impeccably high standards, the sleek and stylish gold casing and blindingly shiny reflector are clearly visible indicators of the sensational quality on offer and the truly outstanding performance capabilities.
The DimLux Expert Series is the most advanced and complete lighting system on the market. DimLux combines the best of two worlds: The Alpha Optics 98 Reflector in combination with the Xtreme ballast and 400V Full Spectrum Lamp, is a complete fixture with the highest level of reflector efficiency and light output yet available. As much as 39% more light than certain leading brands!
With DimLux lighting, plants get a cleaner, more powerful light which operates at cooler temperatures. Coupled with the Maxi Controller and other available sensors, Dimlux provides unparalleled control and efficiency. Understanding that environment is equally, if not more important than light output, DimLux technology allows you to control your room given ambient and leaf surface temperature, as well as humidity. This is known by knowing your VPD (Vapor Pressure Deficit).
The result is optimal control and maximum performance!
- The highest output (light) due to the overdrive boost and 400V UHF technology
- Miro Silver Reflector with Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle
- Highly efficient – puts out 2.1 micromole (µmol) per watt
- The broadest dimming range of all digital ballasts
- Soft-Start, Soft-Dim, Soft-Off function
- Can be dimmed manually in 8 levels including the “off” position.
- Can be variably dimmed and controlled via the Maxi Controller
- Extensive diagnostic LEDs
- EOL function (End Of Life indication to replace lamps)
- Safety features for preventing short circuits, open contact, high temperatures, too low voltage, too high voltage
- SBCS -Single Bounce reflector ensures minimal light loss and heat
- Brighter, cleaner light for maximum yield
- Less Heat – reduced risk of heat damage to plants
- Reduce cooling costs
- No loss of vertical space – ideal for rooms with low or high ceilings
- Available Master Controller (sold separately) for dimming to sunrise/sunset and when temperature, humidity, VPD and CO2 levels vary
- Overall much greater output and yield than any other lighting system
The Alpha Optics Reflector
SBCS is for single bounce clear sight. This means that the lights can only hit the reflector 1 time before the light leaves the reflector. The light can’t reflect back into the lamp as well. Result is more usable light and less heat development.
Here we’ll explain key horticultural terms, like PAR Watts, Lumens, PPF, and PPFD, in plain english so you can make better buying decisions.
GET ON BOARD
Send us your information and we’ll be in touch right away. White glove service that you expect from the best.